The 2015 - 2016 MOPS year has come to an end! We have loved "Flourishing Fiercely" with y'all and wanted to celebrate a great year of great mamas!!! Read on for a recap as well as some absolutely awesome pics from our "MOPS Photobooth" at the meeting! Such fun!
Katie, maker of these beautiful cookies, shared a devotion with us about having an eternal perspective. Her words were timely and wise and you can check back soon for a post with the full devotion. Thanks for sharing your heart and cookies with us Katie!!!
VideoSarah put together a great video montage of pictures from throughout our 2015 - 2016 year. We'll post the video soon on the blog so keep an eye out for that!
CraftWe put together beautiful flower canvases this month - perfect for our Fierce Flourishing theme!
- Choose canvas and petals. You will also need 1 circle for the center of your flower.
- Layout your flower petals on your canvas in the design/order that you like. For the edges, you can wrap around the canvas, or trim flush with scissors.
- Removing 2-3 petals at a time, use your sponge brush to apply a VERY THIN layer of glue to the canvas. Replace your petals and press to seal.
- Continue this process until all of your petals have been glued in place.
- Use a Sharpie marker to add writing to your canvas if you wish.
- Using a VERY THIN layer of glue, cover the entire front of your canvas to seal the petals, starting with the first area that should be dry by now.
- Note: If you see any petals not sticking or bubbling up, smooth these and add more glue if necessary as you go
And here are a few examples of finished canvases that our talented moms created...
Y'all. Our moms are THE BEST. Look and see for yourself...
Thanks to all our fabulous MOPS mamas for a great year! We love you fiercely flourishing women!!!
Hope to see y'all over the summer and can't wait to see you in the fall for another year of MOPS!!! xo!