- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 4 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz) package strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 oz) package frozen strawberries or 4 cups of fresh berries
In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup sugar & cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
In a medium bowl, stir together gelatin mix & boiling water. Mix in frozen (or fresh) strawberries & stir until thawed. Pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.