- Cherry or full-size tomatoes
- Bell peppers -- red, yellow & green
- Onions (purple, red or yellow... whatever you prefer)
- Whole mushrooms
- Anything else your family likes... like pineapple! Yum!
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Your favorite seasoning (ex. cumin, lemon pepper, steak seasoning, or house seasoning)
You can also go the kabob route... it takes a few extra minutes, but it's so pretty :)
*Note: If you don't have a grilling basket or you don't live in a place that's grill-friendly, you can also put these veggies on a baking sheet & roast them in the oven at 400 degrees for 30-45 mins.