- 2 cups (about 12 oz) shelled, cooked edamame. Most grocery stores have this in the organic/ethnic produce section.
- 30 oz canned black bean, rinsed & drained
- 10 oz frozen corn kernels, thawed & drained
- 1 medium sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cumin
Drizzle vinaigrette over bean mixture & toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.