- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can refried beans (optional)
- Soft tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese -- cheddar &/or pepper jack (if you like spicy)
- Other toppings (optional) -- Frito corn chips, lettuce, tomato, salsa, guacamole, jalapenos
Spread beef, beans & a spoonful of white sauce in the middle of a tortilla. Roll up tortilla & place in 9x13 baking dish. Repeat until meat & beans run out (you should still have some white sauce left).
Once all tortillas are rolled & in the baking dish, pour the remaining white sauce over them & spread evenly. Top with shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
*Tip from Margaret: I love to top with crushed Frito corn chips or a Mexican salad (lettuce, tomato, guacamole). The great thing about Mexican is that you can add whatever your family likes to suit your needs!