- 3-4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 box (16 oz) spaghetti noodles
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sour cream
- Optional: sliced mushrooms, peas, broccoli, pimentos, green bell peppers, onions, other veggies
- Pepper & seasoned salt (be sure to use SEASONED salt!)
While noodles are cooking, shred chicken. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain spaghetti noodles. Add shredded chicken, cream of chicken soup & sour cream to cooked pasta. Add enough pasta water to thin out the sauce so it doesn't dry out in oven. Add 1 cup cheese, pepper & seasoned salt to taste & vegetables if desired. Mix well.
Pour into 9x13 baking dish & top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake for 20 mins.