Easy Pizza Muffins
These cute mini pizzas are fun for your little ones to eat! Plus they are simple enough that small hands and short attention spans can be a big help in preparing them. It's a win-win!
- cooking spray
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough (8 large biscuits like Pillsbury Grands)
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- pizza toppings if desired (pepperoni, veggies, etc.)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 16 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Split biscuits in half (horizontally) into 2 somewhat even layers. Press biscuits halves, one at a time, between hands to flatten. Place each flattened biscuit in a muffin cup; press into bottom and up sides of muffin cup. Set aside for biscuit to settle and slightly rise, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each biscuit; top each with mozzarella cheese and toppings of your choice. (Adjust amount of sauce & cheese to your family's preferences.)
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuit is lightly browned and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove each pizza from tin and place on a cooling rack, about 5 minutes.