- 1 (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian shredded cheese
- 1 clove garlic, peeled & minced
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained very well
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
The Directions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease small baking dish. In a medium bowl, mix first 8 ingredients (everything except spinach, artichokes & mozzarella). Then gently fold in spinach & artichokes.
Transfer to baking dish. Top with mozzarella. Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly & lightly brown.