- 5 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp green olives with pimentos, well drained & finely chopped
- 12 slices Swiss cheese (approximately 1/4 lb), cut into thirds
- 12 slices deli ham (1/4 lb), cut into thirds
- 12 slices salami (1/4 lb), cut into thirds
- 12 slices provolone cheese (1/4 lb), cut into thirds
- 72 Ritz crackers
- 36 green olive slices
Mix cream cheese & chopped olives until well-blended. Fold each cheese & meat slice into thirds. Cover each of 36 crackers with Swiss cheese & ham, then top 1/2 tsp cream cheese mixture. Add salami & provolone. Top with a second cracker & garnish with a slice of green olive. Use a toothpick to secure.
*Note: if you want crisp crackers, make these the day of. If you make them the day before, the crackers are a little bit softened. Yummy either way!