- 1 cup sugar
- zest & juice of 1 orange
- 1 cup water
- 1 vanilla bean (found in produce section of grocery store) or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 pints strawberries, hulled & halved
- 2 pints blueberries
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, halved
- 3-4 kiwis, peeled & sliced
- mint leaves
Bring mixture to boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Lower heat & simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently, until syrup is slightly thickened. Place syrup in fridge to cool completely.
*tip: you can make this syrup the night before if necessary
Wash & slice all fruit. Chop up mint leaves (or leave them whole for a more concentrated minty flavor) & add to fruit mixture. Gently toss with chilled syrup & serve. YUM!