This delicious slow cooker pasta recipe was shared by Meili!
- 1 28-oz can whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt & pepper
- 1/2 lb rigatoni
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 lb mixed mushrooms, trimmed & sliced (such as cremini, button, shiitake)
- 2 10-oz bags frozen spinach, thawed & squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 15-oz container ricotta cheese
- 8 oz mozzarella, grated
- grated parmesan, for serving
Spread a third of the tomato mixture in the bottom of your slow cooker. Top with half the pasta mixture, half the spinach, a third of the tomato mixture, half the ricotta, & half the mozzarella; repeat. Cover & cook on high until pasta is tender (about 3 1/2 to 4 hours).
Serve sprinkled with grated parmesan.