Who's ready for spring & warmer weather?!... this colorful & easy salad is a great way to kick off April!
- 1 bag of pre-washed spinach
- 1 handful of candied pecans, broken into pieces (most grocery stores sell these in small containers in the produce/nuts section)
- 1 container of strawberries, quartered
- Feta cheese or goat cheese, crumbled
- Red onion, very thinly sliced
- Your favorite vinaigrette dressing (a great, super-easy option is Kraft Raspberry Poppyseed Anything dressing, 8oz. I just use the whole bottle)