4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
Small tube of white decorative icing
Directions1. Wash strawberries and pat dry.
2. Pour chocolate chips into a microwave safe bowl. Place in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. If not melted, microwave for 30 more seconds. Stir again.
3. Dip strawberries into melted chocolate and lay neatly on wax paper to cool.
4. Use icing to decorate your strawberries like footballs.
5. Place in refrigerator to harden…or eat immediately.
Serves 4-6 but if you want more strawberries, make more.
IngredientsOne 10 oz. bag regular marshmallows
One 12 oz. package milk chocolate chips
One box honey graham crackers
Directions1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Spread the entire bag of milk chocolate chips around evenly in the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate or cast iron skillet.
3. Cut approximately 20-22 marshmallows in half widthwise and place them, cut side down, on top of the chocolate chips until the chips are fully covered. I started with a circle of marshmallows around the outside edge, then worked inward.
4. Bake the dip at 450 degrees for 6-8 minutes. Keep a close eye on the dip, and remove it from the oven when the tops of the marshmallows are golden brown.
5. Serve at once with quartered graham crackers for dipping.
Serves a crowd of 8-10 people…if they’re willing to share.
Cake Batter Blondies
- 1 box yellow or vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 -1/2 cup milk (less is better)
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 11x7 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly. You want to cake batter to be as dense & thick as possible. Mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Pour into prepared baking pan, sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top, and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so the center sets, before cutting into squares.
- Make ahead tip: Blondies remain fresh up to 2 weeks stored covered at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Blondies freeze well, up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Ice Cream Football Sandwiches
- Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Wooden Spoons
- White cake icing
- Optional: Chocolate sprinkles
- Using a Sharpie, draw football plays, referee stripes or team colors on wooden spoons
- Unwrap your ice creams and lay them on a sheet of wax paper or in Rubbermaid container
- Pierce one end of the ice cream with a knife so that your wooden spoons can be inserted easily later
- Cut the edge of resealable bag, spoon in icing and pipe football design
- Place in Rubbermaid container and freeze until guests arrive.
- Insert wooden spoons, sprinkle container with chocolate sprinkles (to finish the look) and serve.
Mini Banana Cream Cookie Pies
Ingredients:1 (16.5-ounce) roll Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
1 (3.4-ounce) box banana cream pudding, prepared according to package directions and chilled
whipped cream for topping
Directions:Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin. Divide sugar cookie dough into 24 even pieces and roll each piece into a ball. Place dough in prepared muffin tin cups.
Bake dough until golden brown and set, about 15-18 minutes. Remove from oven and use the bottom of a shot glass to make depressions in each cup, if necessary; cool 10 minutes. Using a butter knife, carefully remove cookie cups from muffin tin. Transfer cookie cups to a cooling rack and cool completely.
Spoon a generous teaspoon of chilled pudding into the center of each cookie cup. Slice banana into 24 slices and place on top of pudding. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.