This recipe comes recommended by Margaret and looks delish!
|recipe & photo source|
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (10.75oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1 (12oz) can refrigerated Grands Jr biscuits
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine chicken, soup, sour cream, cheese, Ranch mix, and bacon. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Toss with chicken mixture.
Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.