- 2 cans kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 cans pinto beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 cans corn, undrained
- 1 large can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can of Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey (optional)
- tortilla chips
- toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges,
Drain & rinse beans, then add to crockpot. Add UNDRAINED corn & tomatoes to crockpot. Stir.
Cover & cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours. The longer you cook it, the better it tastes! Stir well & serve with toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips & a squeeze of lime.